+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for embedded world 2020. +++
The owa450 is the needed platform for you to collect data in the easiest possible way, getting your company the complete control of the application. The owa450 is the perfect solution for controlling and monitoring your industrial machines and vehicles, with its powerful Cortex A8 microprocessor (800MHz) is able to process the information at the Edge and your application will decide the meaningful information to be sent to the Cloud.
The owa450 had been designed to provide our partners the perfect Linux Embedded Platform for them to develop solutions in the area of IoT and Industry 4.0, as for example; monitoring electrical buses, agricultural machinery, industrial compressors, generators, solar plants and many more. Being the owa450 variant ITxPT compliant, it positions Owasys as one of the leader companies offering specific Linux HW platforms for data collection and monitoring for Public Transport.
ARM Cortex A8 CPU 32bit @800MHz
- 512MB RAM DDR3
- 1GB NAND Flash, +32GB using uSD card
- Industry standard architecture
Very Powerful: Linux Kernel and Debian OS
- Open M2M/IoT platform: 4.14.67 Linux Kernel
Debian 9 Stretch Filesystem
- Programmable in C/C++, Shell scripting, Python, Java, NodeJS, Golang and Lua
- Extensive libraries and a well documented API to make the most of the owa4x hardware
- Open source tools and Sofware packages available. Access to the official Debian repositories for ARM.
- Standard and complete set of tools and development environment, code examples and Application Notes
- Backwards compatible with existing owa3x applications
- Robust for Automotive
- Very Low Power consumption & power saving modes