High-performance i.MX6 CPU module with compact dimensions
The Trizeps VII is one of the world‘s most powerful NXP i.MX6 CPU modules and is suitable for multimedia, multitouch and multidisplay applications as well as for demanding control tasks. It uses the full performance potential of the NXP i.MX6 processor with the compact form factor of the SODIMM 200 standard.
Available with Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Core, Windows Embedded Compact 7, 2013, Linux and Android operating systems
- Trizeps SODIMM-200 compatible
- Same form factor for Solo-, DualLite-, Dual- and Quad-Core versions
- Additional highspeed-functions with the new board-to-board connector
- Dual antenna +18dBm WiFi / BT
- Audio codec and ethernet transceiver
- 64 Bit RAM
Constantly high quality through multi-stage test of each individual CPU module
To ensure a constantly high quality, each individual CPU module is passed through a multi-stage test. The test result covers 100% of all interfaces.
- AOI/MOI: Multiple automatic and manual optical control of each CPU module during the production.
- JTAG/Boundary Scan Test: JTAG/Boundary Scan Test: The signal of each pin which is accessible via the JTAG chain is checked for connection, shorts, missing pull-up/down resistors. The DDR Ram is tested for row/column pin assignment.
- Functional tests of high-speed and analog interfaces (Ethernet, display, USB, audio, etc.) which are not testable via JTAG
The Trizeps VII includes the Keith & Koep SODIMM 200 Standard, the world‘s longest existing SODIMM standard. Like no other module standard, the SODIMM 200 ensures the pin compatibility of the Trizeps modules.