eBinder is a highly reliable Eclipse-based integrated development environment (IDE) integrated for RTOS users. This environment supports seamless development from low-level configuration at the hardware layer, such as kernel drivers, up to AMP (asymmetric multiprocessing) and SMP (symmetric multiprocessing) development in multi-core CPUs where multiple tasks are complexly intertwined.
eBinder can be used along with eMCOS certifiable RTOS for developing and certifying products according to the highest levels of ISO 26262 (automotive), IEC 61508 (industrial) and ISO 62304 (medical) safety standards.
eBinder includes the following features:
- Integrated development environment designed and developed by RTOS vendors
- Wide array of embedded development support tools
- Based on an iterative and incremental development model
- Dynamic program loading and task generation
- Task-level debugging without halting the target
- Development using a process model RTOS with memory protection functions