Mitsubishi Electric to Launch 10.25-, 12.3- and 15.0-inch Wide-HD TFT-LCD Modules for Automotive Use
Wide sizes and high performance also suited to industrial equipment
- 1) Wide dimensions and rear mounting ideal for car interiors
- In addition to rear mounting, the models' wide 8:3 aspect ratio can accommodate display elements including instrument cluster, center panel and side-camera screen, ideal for space-limited car interiors
- 2) High resolution, super-wide viewing angles, high brightness and wide operating temperature range
- High-resolution screens of 1,920 (H) x 720 (V) are capable of displaying dense information with superb clarity (10.25-inch: 200ppi, 12.3-inch: 167ppi, and 15.0-inch: 137ppi)
- Super-wide 176-degree viewing angles, both horizontal and vertical, high brightness of 1,000 cd/m2 and high contrast ratio of 1,000:1 ensure excellent visibility in bright environments.
- Vibrant graphics achieved with enhanced color reproduction (NTSC ratio Typ. ≥70%)
- Wide operating temperature range from -40 to 85 degrees Celsius withstands extreme temperatures of car interiors.
- 3) Failure-detection function and adoption of international standards for high reliability
- Failure-detection function incorporated in LCD display enhances driving safety
- Design based on IATF16949 standard contributes to high reliability