The variably applicable analysis software
AutoSPY is a software to record, display and evaluate process data of a PLC-controlled system. For years successful on the market, it is constantly evolving and adapted to the growing requirements.
Optimal application possibilities
AutoSPY is ideal for trace logging, root cause analysis of sporadic malfunctions, process optimization, and program logic validation. For the recordings, you can choose between cycle-specific recording or a fixed time grid.
For targeted recording, a variety of trigger options are available. This prevents the recording from becoming unnecessarily large and confusing.
The data is continuously backed up to a file. Recorded data can be displayed graphically or as a table. For their evaluation various zoom and search functions are available. With Visual Basic Script, evaluation methods can be created and adapted to the respective requirements. Thus, there are almost no limits to the analysis.. In addition, the export of the signal data in CSV format is supported.
Signals can be shifted in time using cursors. These are then marked with an icon in the signal head. Markers can now be grouped for better handling..
- Free AutoSPY Viewer for evaluation and viewing of AutoSPY signal tracks
- Diagnosis of sporadic disorders
- Long-term detection of suspicious signals
- Triggering on known error effects
- Concentration on certain periods of time
- Measurement of the duration of process steps
- Simplified production optimization
- Support in application creation, testing and validation of the software
- Measuring time periods
- Measurement and dimensioning of binary signals
- Also supports the symbolic variable access of STEP7 TIA Portal V15