The compact all-rounder among the programming adapters between PC and S7 controllers
ACCON-NetLink-PRO compact is a handy communication and programming adapter between PC and S7 controllers. The electronics of the ACCON-NetLink-PRO compact are in the housing of a PROFIBUS connector.
As an all-rounder, the ACCON-NetLink-PRO compact can be connected to the PLC via MPI, Profibus and PPI. The ACCON-NetLink-PRO compact automatically detects the current bus settings of the PLC.
As a programming adapter, it is suitable for creating and modifying the PLC program. As communication adapter for visualizations, for data access to the PLC and for remote maintenance via internet, intranet, dial-in router.
Convincing and diverse
The ACCON-NetLink-PRO compact communicates with the PC via TCP / IP, so that it can also be used for remote maintenance via router, intranet and Internet. The configuration of the ACCON-NetLink-PRO compact can be created and modified via its integrated website. For the security of your system, access to the website is password protected. The ACCON-NetLink-PRO compact supports S7 communication via RFC 1006 (ISO on TCP). This allows TCP / IP communications processors (such as CP343-1) to be replaced with this adapter. However, configured connections are not supported. Furthermore, the ACCON-NetLink-PRO compact supports the parameterization of DP slaves via DP-V1 (class 2).
A driver for SIMATIC applications (ACCON-S7-NET) is included in the scope of delivery. The ACCON-NetLink-PRO compact is supplied with power via the connected bus. Alternatively, the supply can also be done externally with 24 VDC.
- Programming S7 controllers with STEP 7
- Program changes to S7 controllers via a company network (intranet)
- Configuring HMI devices with WinCC flexible
- Connecting visualizations with S7 controllers via TCP / IP (RFC 1006)
- Logging S7 data via TCP / IP (eg with ACCON-S7-EasyLog)
- Remote maintenance of S7 controllers via Internet (VPN)
- Compact design
- Automatic bus profile recognition
- Full PROFIBUS speed up to 12 Mbps
- Extended diagnostics options
- Supports MPI, PROFIBUS and PPI
- Supports DHCP
- Supports slave parameterization via DP-V1 (class 2)
- Supports all common SIMATIC engineering tools
- Supports ISO on TCP (RFC 1006)
- Active connection cable, therefore no bus interference due to stub line
- Power supply from the CPU
- External power supply 24 VDC possible
- Plug with PG socket
- Galvanically isolated
- Can be used up to 60 ° C
- ACCON-AGLink implemented