The fast and easy datalogger
ACCON-EasyLog is excellently suited to read and save data from the PLC quickly and easily, time-controlled or process-controlled. The current version has many extensions and customizations to offer. The process data logging is made even easier and more comfortable with the current version. It offers you additional possibilities.
The most important SQL databases are supported
More storage and configuration options Limiting the refresh rate Support for Windows Server 2016 and output format S5-KG Always UpToDate with a maintenance contract Oracle Database, PostgreSQL, Microsoft and MySQL database support the four most popular SQL databases. Variables can be added to existing tables in SQL databases. You can optionally deactivate the table check.
TIA Portal V15 SP1 is supported
Users of the TIA Portal can look forward to it. The project format of the Siemens TIA Portal V15 with SP 1 * .ap15_1 is supported. The memory consumption has been optimized for the TIA module.
More storage and configuration options
For CSV files, the year can be saved with the calendar week. The data buffering in the RAM can optionally be deactivated.
Support for Windows Server 2016 and output format S5-KG
The output format floating point S5-KG of the Siemens S5 is supported. The current version has been released for Windows Server 2016.
Limitation of the refresh rate
The update rate of the displayed variable values in the actual and protocol tab was limited to 200 ms. Intermediate values (with a read cycle <200 ms) are not displayed. The expenses are not affected.
Always up to date with a maintenance contract
If you have a maintenance contract, you will automatically receive all extensions, changes and bug fixes within the contract period.
- Siemens TIA Portal V15 SP1 support: TIA project format * .ap15_1 (TIA module)
- Support for major SQL databases: MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle Database
- Support of the latest PLC firmware versions 2.6 of the PLC families S7-1500
- Support for the software controllers S7-CPU 1507S and S7-CPU 1505S
- Support for the PLC simulation SIMATIC S7-PLCSIM Advanced 2.0
- Support of TIA Portal multi user projects (V14, V15 and V15.1)
- For CSV files, the year can be saved with the calendar week
- Storage is possible as a CSV file without Byte Order Mark and as an ASCII text file.
- Data buffering in RAM can optionally be disabled. This allows direct feedback in case of error
- Protected operation: "/ prevent_config_changes" can be used to deactivate menu items that allow a configuration change.
- Support for Windows Server 2016
- Support Siemens S5 output format floating point S5-KG