+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for embedded world 2020. +++
The RAK7204 is a LoRaWAN node that servers as an environmental monitoring station. The high-precision sensors, can measure changes in temperature, humidity, gas pressure and provide an indoor air quality index.
All the accumulated data can be sent to a LoRaWAN Gateway in order for it to be forwarded to the Cloud. Because of its design the RAK7204 can achieve a very low power consumption rate, which with the included non-rechargeable battery allows for 2+ years of operation.
The firmware has built-in functionality that allows the user to adjust the sampling interval of the sensors and the transmission cycle.
Last but not least, the RAK7204 adopts a highly integrated design, fitting the electronics and battery within a 90x85x34mm sized housing.
- Measurement of a variety of environmental parameters
- Temperature, Humidity, Gas Pressure and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- BOSCH BME680 Integrated Environmental Unit
- Compact size
- Built-in LoRa Antenna, swap-able battery
- Easy to mount and maintain
- Low power operation
- Standby current of less than 15 uA
- Adjustable sampling and transmission interval
- Replaceable 3500 mAh high capacity lithium battery with a battery life of more than 2 years
- LoRaWAN 1.0.2 fully compliant