+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for embedded world 2020. +++
RAK7249 Macro Outdoor Gateway is an ideal product for IoT commercial deployment. Its modularity and customization options allow for flexibility when deploying a solution. With its industrial grade components, it achieves a high standard of reliability.
The LoRa Gateway provides for a solid out of the box experience for quick deployment. Additionally, since its software and UI sits on top of OpenWRT it is perfect for the development of custom applications (via the open SDK).
Thus the RAK7249 is suited for any use case scenario, be it rapid deployment or customization with regards to UI and functionality.
Complete documentation of this product can be found on our website documentation page.
- IP67/NEMA-6 industrial grade enclosure with cable glands
- PoE + Surge Protection
- Dual LoRa Concentrators for up to 16 channels
- Backhaul: Wi-Fi, LTE and Ethernet
- Up to 5 hours of autonomous work on battery (Battery + Solar Kit optional)
- Built-in LoRa Server
- Software and UI sit on top of OpenWRT
- LoRaWAN™ 1.0.2
- LoRa Frame filtering (node whitelisting)
- MQTT v3.1 Bridging with TLS encryption
- Buffering of LoRa frames in case of NS outage (no data loss)
- Product Dimensions: 220mm x 220mm x 104mm
- Weight: Approximately 3.15kg including the mounting kit