+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for embedded world 2020. +++
General Purpose Integration Spheres
- Integration sphere sizes 1” to 6”
- 3- and 4-port options
- Baffle included
- Highly Lambertian reflectance coatings for 250 nm – 20 µm
- Broad range of accessories like detectors, light sources, port reducer etc.
- Quick-change accessory options
- Calibration options
Labsphere´s general purpose integration sphere line provides a large degree of flexibility in designing your own uniform light source or light measurement system and modify an existing system in a most simply way. This series offers integration spheres from 1” to 6” size with three different reflectance materials (Spectraflect® : 250 nm – 1200 nm; Spectralon®: 250 nm – 2500 nm; Infragold®: 0.7 µm – 20 µm). Accessories like port plugs, port reducer, fiber adapters, detectors and light source assemblies offer the user almost endless number of application options.
- Researching and prototyping
- Building your own system
- Light measurement integration spheres
- Uniform light sources proximity sensor calibration
- Customized RT spheres