+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for embedded world 2020. +++
Based on Intel® Pentium® N4200 quad-core processor, the DC-1200 is a fanless embedded computer offering an incredible size-performance ratio for the most challenging environments. Despite its compact size, the DC-1200 incorporates extensive connectivities including serial ports, USB 3.0, GbE LAN, full-size Mini-PCIe slot, dual SIM sockets, DVI-D, and DisplayPort. The system also provides 2.5" SATA drive bay and mSATA socket for extensive storage requirements.
Furthermore, it is much easier to utilize Cincoze' ready-to-use CMI and CFM modules for extension of digital I/O, serial ports, power ignition sensing, Power over Ethernet (PoE) even the third output of video for a variety of applications.
Featuring with rigorous industrial protections, wide temperature range, and wide range DC power input, the DC-1200 offers a powerful, expandable computing platform to ensure long-lasting performance and reduce maintenance costs.
- Onboard Intel® Pentium® N4200 Processor
- Supports Triple Independent Display
- Supports CMI Interface for I/O Expandability
- Supports PoE+ and Power Ignition Function (with optional CFM modules)
- 1x 2.5” SATA Drive Bay, 1x mSATA Socket
- 2x Full Size Mini-PCIe Socket, 2x SIM Card Socket
- Compact Size (185 x 131 x 56.5 mm)
- Wide Operating Temperature -40°C to 70°C
- E-Mark (E13, No. 10R-0515075), LVD EN60950-1
Product link: bit.ly/35xN0Zz