ACPI SATA DOM SSD Module is an embedded SATA SSD SATA 6.0Gb/s interface. Using TLC NAND flash technology, the embedded flash module series offer supreme performance and prove reliability for operation in harsh environments with wide temperature range and high levels of shock and vibration. ACPI SATA DOM SSD Module can be widely adopted in various embedded applications.
ACPI SATA DOM SSD Module – SDM0Q series is able to deliver exceptional read/write speed, making it the ideal companion for heavy-loading embedded or server operations with space constraints for host computing system. ACPI SATA DOM SSD Module provides for different angle of SATA module – 90° and 180° version. ACPI SATA DOM SSD Module – SDM0Q series has intelligent controller manages interface protocols, data storage and retrieval, defect handling and diagnostics, power saving modes, wear leveling and flash block management.
Another innovative design feature is worth mention is ”Power Shield” , excellent electronic circuit design provides high efficiency power protection capacitor charging efficiency, when a suddenly power failure can protect the integrity of the data write.SDM0Q is the perfect storage device for industrial PCs, Enterprise-Grade Server, Vehicle System, Professional-Grade Photography System.
- Supports ATA8 security feature set.
- Internal data shaping technique increases data endurance.
- Global wear leveling algorithm.
- Hardware LDPE ECC engine with hard-decision and soft-decision decoding.
- Early weak block retirement option.
- Excellent Power Shield function, when a suddenly power failure can protect the integrity of the data write.
- RAID engine offers additional level of data protection.
- NAND Flash type: 3D TLC