ACPI MSS4Q mSATA SATAIII SSD is the storage device based on NAND flash memory technology. This product complies with Serial ATA standard interface and suitable for data storage media and code storage device for embedded system and boot disk. By using mSATA SSD Module, it is possible to operate good performance for the systems, which have SATA interface. With small form factor, the applicable appliance can add or install SATA storage device on its Mother Board or Complete set.
Another innovative design feature is worth mention is ”Power Shield” , excellent electronic circuit design provides high efficiency power protection capacitor charging efficiency, when a suddenly power failure can protect the integrity of the data write.MSS4FV is the perfect storage device for industrial PCs, Enterprise-Grade Server, Vehicle System, Professional-Grade Photography System.
- High performance. Enhanced user experience.
- Support DDR3/DDR3L External DRAM Buffer.
- Management for long data retention.
- Silent, low-power operation. Resistant to shock and vibration.
- Compliant with Serial ATA Revision 3.1 / ATA-8 specification.
- Global wear leveling algorithm evens program/erase count and extends SSD lifespan.
- RAID engine offers additional level of data protection
- Internal data shaping technique increased data endurance.
- NAND Flash type: 3D TLC / 3D pSLC