+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for embedded world 2020. +++
PeakTech 5620 - Thermal Imaging Camera 384 x 288 Pixel -20 to 550°C with WiFi & Bluetooth
The new PeakTech 5620 thermal imager offers pin-sharp thermal images with a resolution of 384 x 288 heat points and a high frame rate of 25 Hz, which are particularly useful in video recording.In addition, this model has a real-time camera with 1920 x 1080 pixels, which can be connected in different modes with the thermal image. Use the "Fusion" function to put the contours of the real image over the thermal image to get an even better result or the picture-in-picture function to display the thermal image in the center, while the outside area is displayed as a real image. In the development, particular attention has been paid to a long durability and high quality of this thermal imaging camera, which is why we give a three-year manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase on all functions and components. The device is also IP54 protected and subjected to a 2m drop test.
Here you get a state-of-the-art touch screen thermal imaging camera with a variety of measurement functions, WiFi & Bluetooth interfaces, video with audio recording and extensive accessories such as the charging station, replacement battery or the sturdy case.
- State-of-the-art IR thermal imaging technology
- Wi-Fi, hotspot and Bluetooth function
- Easy operation by keyboard or touchscreen
- Manual focusing of the camera via rotary knob
- Various zoom settings (1x, 2x, 4x zoom)
- Thermal image, fusion, picture-in-picture or real-image display
- Six color palettes (grayscale, iron, rainbow etc.)
- Photo and video recordings with audio commentary
- Professional analysis software and app for mobile devices