+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for embedded world 2020. +++
This new combination of state-of-the-art True RMS graphics multimeter and quick-reponse thermal imaging camera ensures the professional use in all areas of electrical engineering.
You can check the heat development of electrical connections and loosening points in circuits, control cabinets or wiring of systems and reliably find faulty connections with high contact resistances.
Use the extensive multimeter functions to make precise measurements you can automatically log, save via screenshot or record and process via app for Android or iOS mobile devices.
Switch the color TFT display at the push of a button between the multimeter-only display or a combined multimeter / thermal image display and use the graphical menu navigation to make all the settings to your liking.
In multimeter-function , multi-line displays are available for currently measured values, maximum / minimum or relative value measurements.
The integrated thermal imager provides a very fast refresh rate of 50 Hz for a smooth display in troubleshooting and uses a thermal resolution of 80 x 80 pixels. You can use the graphical menu to switch between different color palettes (Gray & Inv. / Iron / Rainbow etc.), set the emission factor or activate the laser pointer for targeting.
- True RMS Multimeter with 6.000 counts
- Data Logger and Trend-Display
- 80 x 80 pixels Thermal Imaging Camera
- PC-Software for Thermal Image analysis and Datalogger
- 7 cm (2.8") multi-line TFT-Display
- Graphical user interface with menu control
- Data logger function with graph
- Bluetooth interface for data transfer to a mobile-phone
- Lithium-Polymer Battery with external charger
- IP 65 dust-proof and water resistant
- Safety: EN 61010-1; CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V