Anrecson 7”/8”/10.4”/12.1”/15”/17″ Panel Mount Monitors are designed to provide superior picture quality and state-of-the-art features in a rugged enclosure, ensuring years of reliable operation in any factory environment.
A unique single-cutout, stud-free design and 46 mm (1.82″) depth make installation a snap. Options like touch screens, DC or AC power input, and stainless steel make these displays highly versatile.
Backed by industrial certifications (including 3rd-party environmental testing) and an industry-leading 1.5-year warranty.
Superior Picture Quality
- Bright 250 nit display, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 1280 x 1024 resolution (5:4)
Rugged Panel Mount Design
- Single-cutout design for easy installation - no clips, drilling, or aligning studs!
- NEMA 4/4X rated for wash-down applications
- High temperature range, up to 70°C (122°F)
- High shock and vibration specs
- Touch Screen, Tempered Glass, and Acrylic Window options
High Reliability and Industrial Certifications
- Field MTBFs greater than 50,000 hours
- 60,000 hour backlight brightness half-life
- CE, FCC, RoHS, CB. Reach, ISO9001