Small enclosure with flair – comfortable to wear on the body
OKW’s BODY-CASE is the new fully "wearable" standard plastic enclosure. The design is perfect for so-called "wearable technologies": on your arm, around your neck, clipped to a shirt or trouser pocket, or carried loose in an article of clothing.
- special plastic enclosures for components and sensors that are worn on the body or close to the body, available in two sizes
- fulfils its function in the simplest way, without restricting the user in his or her activities and without being conspicuous
- modern appearance with highly polished surfaces and a matt TPV sealing ring
- easy differentiation through the use of individual, exclusive watch straps (18 mm wide)
- easy operation with the help of pushbuttons or touchscreens, at the press of a button and with the help of voice commands or gestures
- wireless networking
- high protection class IP 65
- moulded in ASA plastic with a high UV protection
- internal power supply with round or button cells which are mounted directly on the PCB – alternatively, the use of a rechargeable battery with receiving charging coils for charging the device inductively
- top part with / without recessed surface for the protection of a decor foil or membrane keyboard
- enclosure assembly with four high-quality stainless steel screws with Torx drive; two spring bars for mounting accessories included in the supply of the enclosure
- optional accessories, suitable for sizes L and M: wrist strap, fastening kit (clip, eyelet), station etc.