Square control centre
PROTEC enclosures have a modern and highly attractive square design with soft contours. As a result, these wall-mount and desktop housings are ideal for modern electronics applications, both indoors and outdoors.
- three sizes 140 / 180 / 220, each in the following versions:
With a deep recessed interface area at the rear of the enclosure for the installation and protection of connectors, interfaces, switches and cables.
As version I, but also with a snap-on cover for flush covering of the recessed interface area.
As version I, but with a deep cover for the recessed interface area which is fitted by screws. The deep cover provides additional internal space for the electronics, cabling and connections.
- front operating panel ergonomically inclined by 20°
- recessed operating area for protecting a membrane keypad
- plenty of space for touch screens (PROTEC 140: 5.7"/14.5 cm, PROTEC 180: 7"/17.8 cm, PROTEC 220: 8.4"/21.3 cm)
- no visible fixings screws, all fixings hidden on the underside
- high-quality V-0 material in off-white (RAL 9002) and optional IP 65 protection class (sealing as an accessory) for tough applications
- sealed electronics compartment with 3 board levels; plenty of space for the components and assemblies
- concealed, flush wall mounting with removal prevention feature (accessory wall suspension element)
- corrosion-free stainless steel screws with reliable Torx heads
- non-slip rubber feet ensure that desktop devices do not skid