+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for embedded world 2020. +++
agileLDO GPD: Low Drop-Out Regulator
- Available on CMOS and FD-SOI processes from 0.18um down to 22nm
- Configurable design for simple SoC integration
- High performance voltage regulation
- Targeted load current capability for minimal area
- Low-power mode for increased system efficiency
- Programmable output voltage
- Sense input for local regulation of sensitive blocks
- Bypass mode for characterisation
The agileLDO GPD is a linear low-dropout voltage regulator (LDO) providing precision and programmable voltage regulation across a wide range of input and output voltages. The regulator architecture provides a high dynamic performance making it suitable for digital applications.
The agileLDO GPD is ideally suited for digital cores in applications such as IoT, Security, Automotive, AI and general SoCs and ASICs.
Agile Analog designs are based on tried and tested architectures to ensure reliability and functionality. Our design methodology is programmatic, systematic and repeatable leading to analog IP that is more verifiable, more robust and more reliable. Our methodology also allows us to quickly re-target our IP to different process options. The agileLDO GPD low drop-out regulator is available on CMOS and FD-SOI processes from 0.18um down to 22nm.