The Automation & Testing Suite, ATS for short, is a test tool for automotive software with full support from AUTOSAR.
A large number of possible tests can be performed without real hardware.
The reliable user interface allows the definition of test scenarios and test cases, which can also be generated automatically up to ASIL-D.
Automated code generation
The great flexibility of this solution provides an appropriate response to the needs of our customers, such as
- Automatic timer handling based on input variable configurations.
- Generation of repetitive functionalities with the aim to reduce the workload of the programmer.
- Generation of RTE access functions.
- Dumping of all available data.
- Generation of test data for external scripting, e.g. Phyton.
Testing (without hardware)
- Function test (tests are equivalent to tests on hardware)
- Module test (focusing on the specified module/part of the system/program)
- Audits (tests are conducted with a focus on customer requirements)
- Error Tests
- Sequence tests (allow you to specify a sequence of tests to simulate a specific scenario)
- Complex input signals
Complex report generation
Reports on the test results in HTML and PDF format are included:
- Coverage of requirements
- Statistical data of the results
- Complex protocol information from the test execution
- Test code export with syntax highlighting
- Plot (Scope) generation for the variables RTE, MOD, USR, LOC, CAN/LIN Message signal
- Marker functionality
Simulation and debugging
ATS provides a test scenario that allows you to analyze and debug the code.
The program waits for the breakpoint to be released during the debugging process.
Such functionality makes it possible to correct errors found during the test.
Other products from
Automation & Testing Suite - for embedded software | AUTOSAR-compatible is assigned to following product groups:
- Software for Hardware/Software Codesign (58)
- Test and Verification Software (120)
- Methods and Tools for Secure Embedded Systems (83)
- Static and Run-Time Analysis Tools (56)
- Other Tools and Software (150)
- Software for Software Design (141)
- Software (282)