Featuring four Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 ports and a unique VDSL2 RJ45 connector with 2-PIN Terminal Block, Proscend’s 110MI offers a remarkable aggregated bandwidth up to 300Mbps. (Downstream: 150 Mbps/Upstream: 150 Mbps) The 110MI is a high-performance Lite Industrial-grade Ethernet Extender delivering the ultra-speed data transmission via the existing copper infrastructure without the need of rewiring. Its power supply can support either AC mode or DC mode for flexible deployment.
Easy Configuration and Quick Installation
With operating temperature from -20 to 65°C in metal enclosure, the 110MI can deploy quickly and install easily in harsh environment. With simple LED indicators and 8 different profile settings, the 110MI can be flexibly suited diverse applications by using DIP switch. Symmetric profile can be applied as a standard Ethernet connection while Asymmetric profile can be used for other services like Video streaming or IP surveillance services which require high traffic flow in an uni-direction configuration.
Effective Performance and Efficient Transmission
The 110MI supports transparent LAN bridging to extend Ethernet service over UTP, Cat 5+ or Coaxial cables. The 110MI is the best high throughput Long Reach Ethernet Extender for service providers to deploy their IP-based networking services to meet various applications.
▪ 4 x 10/100/1000 Base-T Gigabit RJ45 Ethernet Port
▪ 1 x VDSL2 RJ45 connector or 2-PIN Terminal Block
▪ Support wide operating temperature range from -20°C to 65°C
▪ Rugged metal enclosure suited for industrial applications
▪ High speed Ethernet extension over UTP, CAT 5e/6/7 or Coaxial cables
▪ Support ITU-T G.993.5 G.vectoring and G.INP
▪ Selectable 8 different profile settings via Dip Switch (G.INP/Interleaved, Target SNR 6/8/12/24 dB, Symmetric/Asymmetric Modes)
▪ Compatible with PROSCEND and third-party VDSL2 IP DSLAM when operates in CPE(RT) mode
▪ Cost effective bridge function to connect two Ethernet LAN
▪ IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tag transparent
▪ Easy installation via simple plug-and-play in harsh environments