The Trenz Electronic TEF0008 is a FPGA to Mezzanine Card (FMC) based on VITA 57.1 FMC HPC Standard, with four SFP+ 10 GBit ports for fiber optical SFP modules. It is inteded for use on a FMC HPC carrier and can not be used stand-alone.
Mounting holes near the front pannel are not implemented due to physical restrictions caused by the SFP cage. The dimensions exceed in some area the by Vita 57.1 standard defined dimensions. In the middle region of the card the cage is higher than the specified max high for this area. Check carefully if the carrier card uses this space for other components conflicting mechanical. The bottom side is at the high limit.
- Four SFP+ 10 GBit ports
- HPC FMC connector
- Low jitter programmable clock generator
- Intel (Altera) MAX10 FPGA 10M08SAU169C8G
- 3..3V to 1.8V DCDC converter
- 128KBit EEPROM
- Status LED (green)
- Dimension: 69 x 84 mm, SFP+ connector excluded (+ 5.5 mm)
- Highest part on PCB top is 9.5 mm (SFP+ cage, excluded front plate), bottom 1.4 mm (MAX10 FPGA)
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.