The Trenz Electronic TE0808-04 is a MPSoC module integrating a Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ ZU9EG/ZU15EG, 4 GByte DDR4 SDRAM with 64-Bit width, 64 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation, 20 Gigabit transceivers, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking connections.
All this on a tiny footprint of 5.2 x 7.6 cm, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price. Available in several variants.
- Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ XCZU9EG/ XCZU15EG
- Extended and industrial temperature range
- ZU9EG 900 Pin Packages
- 3 mm mounting holes for skyline heat spreader
- Size: 52 x 76 mm
- B2B Connectors: 4 x 160 pin
- Rugged for shock and high vibration
- 2 GByte 64-Bit DDR4 SDRAM
- 2 x 256 MBit (2 x 32 MByte) SPI Boot Flash (dual parallel)
- User I/Os
- 65 x PS MIOs, 48 x PL HD GPIOs, 156 x PL HP GIPIOs (3 banks)
- Serial transceivers: 4 x GTR + 16 x GTH
- Transceiver clocks inputs and outputs
- PLL clock generator inputs and outputs
- All power supplies on board, single 3.3V Power required
- 14 on-board DC/DC regulators and 13 LDOs
- LP, FP, PL separately controlled power domains
- Support for all boot modes (except NAND) and scenarios
- Support for any combination of PS connected peripherals
- Evenly spread supply pins for good signal integrity.
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
There is a base board available for this module.
Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.