Security critical supervision systems are exposed to an increasing number of threats, which have deep conse-quences in domains such as energy, transport, and defense.
It is crucial to build components that can better resist such threats.
Secure and open-source implementation of the OPC-UA protocol
- EAL4+ security level (Common Criteria)
- High assurance (formal methods)
- Compliant with safety standards (IEC 61508 SIL2)
- Specific design for embedded systems
- Security certification by ANSSI (French National Agency for Computer Security) planned in 2020
- Integration on new system platforms (hardware/software), functional extensions and change management
- Safety and security documentation with support throughout the certification process
- Support and maintenance
Client/Server: Nano Embedded Device Profile
Security Policy : None - Basic256 - Basic256Sha256
Hardware architecture : x86, ARM
Environment : Linux, Windows, VxWorks