OEM RFID reader/writers with NFC support
Elatec’s multi-technology mini readers only support high frequency RFID and optionally NFC. They are designed for integration into machines, handheld computers or any other devices. The focus has especially been set on size, low power consumption, price and flexibility. Thanks to their compact dimensions, integration directly on a main circuit board is possible.
Outstanding features are: 4 user-configurable ports (to be configured as input or output), beeper support and an integrated high-performance antenna. The simple ASCII or Binary protocol enables quick software development cycles. All host communication takes place via SPI or asynchronous serial TTL interface. The module offers positions for placement for two LEDs that can be software controlled. For applications requiring additional security there is an external Secure Access Module (SAM). This enables the application to perform secure transactions, e.g. payment terminals etc.
- supports TWN4 MultiTech underlying technology
- 13.56 MHz
- integrated antenna
- wireless (re)configurable
- USB, Serial (logical level 3.3V, CMOS 5V tolerant), SPI, Clock/Data, Wiegand, 1-Wire
- 4 GPIOs (General Purpose Input/Output)
- onboard 18 kB flash storage
- size 33 x 30 x 11 mm
- development board for interface testing on request
Find more information here.