+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for embedded world 2020. +++
Today, real-time virtualization has become an important part to consolidate hardware in industrial or other hard real-time demanding environments.
The acontis Type 1 Hypervisor expands the existing Type 2 Hypervisor solutions to target more sophisticated use cases.
This solution is a perfect fit for IIOT devices, Edge Controllers, and high-end real-time workload consolidation. Multiple standard operating systems like Windows and Linux (Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, etc.) can run in parallel to hard real-time operating systems (Real-time Linux, VxWorks, etc.).
Each guest OS is fully independent and separated and can be rebooted or shutdown while the other guests continue without being affected.
- Multiple Windows and / or standard Linux instances
- Multiple real-time Operating Systems (Linux, VxWorks, On Time RTOS-32, etc.)
- RTOS containers including applications
- Windows/Linux containers with snapshot support to easily switch between different application situations without the need to install multiple instances.
- Fully separated and independent guest operation
- User defined guest startup sequence
- Utilize any number of CPU cores per single guest
- Independent reboot of all guests while others continue operation
- Fast interrupt handling and short thread latencies
- Virtual Network connection between all guests
- Real-time Communication Backbone: Shared Memory, Events, Interlocked data access, Pipes, Message Queues and Real-time sockets for high speed application level communication
- Hypervisor provided fileserver for all guests
Other products from
acontis Hypervisor is assigned to following product groups:
- Hardware (853)
- System and Application Software (425)