+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for embedded world 2020. +++
RapiTest drives the inefficiencies out of functional testing in critical software verification projects. By automating the creation and execution of unit, integration and system tests, it reduces the cost of software verification, particularly in the avionics industry.
Testing with RapiTest
RapiTest uses input test suites to automate functional testing by building a test harness, executing tests, collecting data and generating reports.
It accepts a variety of test input formats supplied through a simple user interface. By integrating with your existing build system, RapiTest reduces the overheads needed to get your test project started.
RapiTest supports large testing projects by offering a portable test environment and retaining references to code and its revision in test reports.
- Automated platform for unit and system testing both on-target and on-host. Integrate testing into your existing build process to improve the efficiency of your testing.
- Efficient test generation. Minimize build cycles and test rig utilization by running multiple tests per build.
- Fast incremental builds. RapiTest builds only critical files when your code base changes, even in systems with very large code bases.
- Minimize “usercode” by writing tests in the powerful spreadsheet and script formats of RapiTest. These let you write test cases for generics or multi-dimensional tables without “usercode”.
- Portable test environments. Share test environments between multiple testers, even where source code is unavailable to them.
- Advanced support for Ada. RapiTest handles even the most complex Ada code constructs such as generics, nested functions and private types.
- Flexible stubbing options. Write both simple and complex behavior for stubbed functions easily. RapiTest supports all types of stubbing behavior, including stubs, fakes, mocks, spies and dummies.
- Interface with other RVS plug-ins. Integrate coverage, timing and scheduling analysis into your testing process.
Automation of software testing
RapiTest makes it easy to write, run and report on software tests by providing an automated workflow that can be managed through a simple user interface or the command line:
- Generate test templates quickly
- Automate on-target and on-host testing with fast incremental builds and efficient test generation
- Highlight failed tests to review, rewrite and rerun
- Merge reports from different test runs and builds
Powerful test formats
A testing tool is only as powerful as its inputs. The test authoring technology behind RapiTest makes it quick and easy to write tests:
- Minimize usercode by defining even complex tests easily using spreadsheet or script formats
- Write a variety of stub behaviors without usercode
Easy to use, easy to manage
RapiTest is designed for ease of use, even in large scale projects including multiple test engineers and sites. It provides support through the following features:
- Analyze source code only once per project to reduce unnecessary overheads
- Portable test environments let you use a single project file throughout a team
- Add files such as requirements to projects for better traceability
- A variety of results filtering and search options to highlight project progress over time
- Easy to follow tutorials and detailed documentation
- Ada 83-2012, support for GNAT ProTM and Green HillsTM compilers among others
- Handles even the most complex code constructs such as generics, nested functions and private types
- Support for C and agreed C++ language features
Get ready for certification
RapiTest is built with safety in mind. It's DO-178B/C qualification kits and qualified target integration kits help reduce the cost of certification.
For more information: https://www.rapitasystems.com/products/rapitest?s=ew-prod