The NFC Transceiver is a fully integrated mixed-signal IP including the analog front-end and the digital protocol controller.
- fully compliant with ISO 14443-A, ISO 14443-B, ISO 18092 and ISO 15693 standards;
- fully integrated IP including the digital protocol controller and the analog front-end;
- configurable antenna driver;
- ASK and OOK modulator;
- ASK and BPSK demodulator;
- frame coder (modified Miller, NRZ and pulse position coding);
- frame decoder (Manchester and NRZ-L);
- internal oscillator (required a quartz crystal);
- sub-carrier generator;
- tag detector;
- SPI, I²C and UART host interfaces (customized on request);
- FIFO, status and configuration registers.
- GDSII stream and layer map file;
- Library Exchange Format (LEF) file;
- Circuit Description Language (CDL) netlist;
- design specification.