ETAS COSYM (CO-simulation of SYStems)
is a powerful XiL integration platform for functional models, environment models, embedded software and virtual buses, as well as for real test hardware in the automotive sector. The software tool enables continuous closed-loop testing and validation of real and virtual ECUs in SiL and HiL environments.
COSYM can be used to simulate real drives to determine Real Driving Emissions (RDE). COSYM is also used in the context of highly automated driving (HAD) for the development of ECU software.
- Reduction of costs and time expenditure through
- Integration of function and route models from various modeling tools
- Integration and combination of time-discrete or time-continuous systems
- Seamless transition from virtual systems to real-time systems and vice versa
- Support of standards such as the FMI and the ASAM XiL API interface
- Supports Windows, Linux and Cloud infrastructures