+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for embedded world 2020. +++
Stack overflow is now a thing of the past.
StackAnalyzer automatically determines the worst-case stack usage of the tasks in your application. The analysis results are shown as annotations in the call graph and control flow graph.
- Detailed and precise information on both user stack and system stack usage by application tasks
- Stack analysis for all hierarchy levels: routines, basic blocks, assembly instructions
- Freely selectable entry points for the analysis
- Immediate recognition of critical program sections thanks to customizable color coding (see screenshots)
Why do you need StackAnalyzer?
Stack memory has to be allocated statically by the programmer. Underestimating stack usage can lead to serious runtime errors which can be difficult to find. Overestimating stack usage means a waste of memory resources.
- StackAnalyzer provides automatic tool support to calculate the stack usage of your application. The analysis results are valid for all inputs and each task execution.
- StackAnalyzer not only reduces development effort but also helps to prevent runtime errors due to stack overflow.
- The analysis results provide valuable feedback in optimizing the stack usage of your application.