Processor: Freescale i.MX6 UL
AXEL ULite is the brand new solution made by DAVE Embedded Systems, based on the recent Freescale i.MX6 Ultra Lite application processor. AXEL ULite defines a new limit in low power consumption with its ARM Cortex A7 architecture and enables customers to design a new concept of Embedded IoT devices.
AXEL ULite offers great compromise between computing and power consumption, thanks to the ARM Cortex-A7 architecture. Additionally, the use of this processor enables extensive system-level differentiation of new applications in many industry fields, where power consumption, connectivity and extremely compact form factor (67,5 mm x around 38 mm) are key factors. The advanced security features and the three different CPU versions available (Base, General Purpose and Security) offer a wide scenario of applications. Smarter system designs are made possible, following the trends in functionalities and interfaces of the new, state-of-the-art embedded products.
- ULTRA LOW POWER thanks to ARM Cortex A7 MPCore@528 MHz
- pin to pin compatibility with AXEL LITE SOM based on i.MX6
- i.MX6 software full compatibility
- High flexibility with up to 4 different scalable CPU versions (Base, General Purpose, Security)
- Advanced security thanks to TRNG, Crypto Engine, etc.
- Embedded IoT, connectivity version with "blind CPU"
- Boot from NOR for safe applications
- up to 2 x Ethernet 10/100 Mbps with integrated switch
- Single 3V3 Power Supply with very low power stand by