Testwell CTC++ (Test Coverage Analyzer for C and C++) is a powerful and easy to use Code/Test Coverage Tools which shows the parts of the code which have been executed (tested). CTC++ for Java and C# add-on extends the functionalities of Testwell CTC++ to Java and C#. The tool analyses for all coverage levels as required in "critical" projects, and helps to ensure highest code quality.
Testwell CTC++ can be used with all compilers and cross-compilers (with only one CTC++ license).
Testwell CTC++ for all coverage levels
- Function Coverage
- Decision Coverage
- Condition/Branch Coverage
- Modified Condition/Decision Coverage (MC/DC)
- Multicondition Coverage (MCC)
Testwell CTC++ can be used to obtain certifications in automotive, avionics and medical industries (i.e. DO-178B - all levels: A, B, C - of the Federal Aviation Administration, FAA or for EN 61508) .
Testwell CTC++ is the ideal tool to measure code coverage in embedded targets and microcontrollers
Testwell CTC++ can be used on host as well as for measuring code coverage in embedded targets and microcontrollers.
- very low instrumentation overhead
- performs code coverage in all targets
- works even with smallest targets and microcontrollers
- works with all compilers / cross-compilers
Testwell CTC++ is very easy to use
- no need of code modifications
- support of existing makefiles
- very low overhead on the size and execution speed
- GUI integration in several IDEs
- one coverage tool for C, C++, Java and C#