Among other conceptual services and development work our portfolio covers support and maintenance services along the whole software lifecycle.
Our Maintenance and support contracts cover the reliable provision of reproducible software versions, securing of project specific competence as well as continued software development throughout the lifecycle. Besides, the whole build infrastructure will be provided and maintained and different sources of information considering the relevant software components will be continuously monitored.
Our customers have to react to hardware optimization or discontinuation. Regularly new product variants or customized versions will be added. In addition, mainline-compliant embedded Linux board support packages offer the opportunity to directly adopt innovations and improvements from the community.
Furthermore, we are able to react to security issues immediately. Our maintenance services as well as our security monitoring are based on standardized, reproducible and proven processes.
Our monitoring provides support in the maintenance of a well-defined security level throughout the entire lifecycle of embedded Linux based industrial products (ICS).
For this purpose we keep watch on relevant sources of information and evaluate possible risks considering the specific application context and risk profile of your product. Once a month - or if required ad hoc - a security report provides you with specific recommendations concerning security patches and updates.
Our security monitoring includes:
- Monitoring of various sources of information
- Context-specific evaluation of potential security items
- Customer- and product-specific security reports
- Recommendations and measurement planing in cooperation with the customer
- Composition of security patches (patch management)
- Provision of security updates within release plans (or ad hoc)
- Information for supplier declarations (especially security monitoring, vulnerability handling and patch management)