+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for embedded world 2020. +++
UDE Universal Debug Engine® / Universal Access Device 2next (UAD2next) is a modern, powerful and flexible debug, test and trace platform supporting a wide range of microcontroller families and devices including AURIX, TriCore, PowerArchitecture, S32, Cortex-R/A/M, ARM7/9/11, Renesas RH850 and SH-2A, XC2000/XE166 and C166/ST10. UDE offers a wide range of features for HLL and assembler level debugging, run-time observation, system visualization and system-level analysis.
- Easy setup of debug sessions for different types of microcontrollers
- HLL, mixed level and assembler level debugging
- Visualization of application run-time behavior, states, variables etc.
- Multi-core support in one consistent user interface with core specific coloring
- Configurable synchronous break, step and go for multiple cores of a multi-core system
- Trace based system-level analysis including code-coverage and profiling without the need for code instrumentation
- Support for a wide range of C/C++ cross compilers including HighTec/GNU, Tasking, Keil, ARM, WindRiver, Green Hills, etc.
- Awareness of various RTOSes like PXROS, CMX, µC/OSII, rcX, OSEK, FreeRTOS and SafeRTOS
- Hypervisor awareness for LynxSecure hypervisor
- Integrated UDE MemTool for programming of on-chip FLASH and external FLASH/OTP memory devices
- Automation interface / software API for third party tool coupling and scripting using standard languages like Perl, Python, Java, VB Script, Power Shell, C/C++ and .NET
- Eclipse plug-in integrates UDE into Eclipse and offers complete cross debugger functionality
- … and lots more
The Universal Access Device 2next (UAD2next) completes UDE’s full featured debug and trace solution with a robust, efficient and fast target access. With the flexible adapter concept the UAD2next supports a wide range of different target interfaces. The UAD2next can be extended by plugin trace modules for capturing trace data from different on-chip trace infrastructures including ARM CoreSight, Infineon MCDS, or NEXUS class 3+. The UAD2next combines the state-of-the-art debugging features and CAN with trace capabilities. That makes it ideal for efficient debugging, test and system-level analysis.
- High speed host interfaces: USB3, Gigabit Ethernet
- Proven adapter solution for fastest and reliable target access: DAP, SWD, JTAG, JTAG, LPD
- Up to 160 MHz shift clock and 1.65 V – 5.5 V I/O voltage
- ASC and CAN target interfaces
- Support for DXCPL (DAP over CAN Physical Layer)
- Electrically isolated target adapters as option
- Easy extension by pluggable target specific trace modules
- 512 MB trace buffer
- Up to 12 bit parallel trace
- AURORA serial high-speed trace with up 1.25 Gbit/s transfer speed