+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for embedded world 2020. +++
Thanks to the modularity concept of TRACE32, the tools are designed around base modules which are universal and architecture-independent. PowerTrace II as a trace module is connected to the target via architecture-specific Preprocessors. In order to obtain the connection to the host PowerTrace II is supposed to be extended with the PowerDebug PRO.
The architecture-specific Preprocessors connect the base modules and targets which enables the migration to new processor architecture by simply changing the Preprocessors.
- 1 GB / 2 GB / 4 GB trace memory
- Additional independent 17 channel logic analyzer (with included Standard Probe)
- Support for parallel trace ports up to 19.2 Gbit/s and up to 32bit
- Support for serial trace ports up to 4 lanes, each lane max. 6.25 Gbit/s
- Energy Profiling (with optional Analog Probe)