Based on Lauterbach’s modular concept, the hardware tools are composed of two parts: standard base modules and architecture-specific cables/probes. All base modules are completely universal and architecture-independent.The architecture-specific cables/probes connect the base modules and targets which enables the migration to new processor architecture by simply changing the cable/probe.The debugger is available for all the common processors or SoCs on the embedded market. Since Lauterbach provide support for many kinds of cores, e.g. standard controller, DSPs, FPGA softcores and configurable cores, everything can be combined into a multicore chip and debugged with a TRACE32 debug tool.
PowerDebug PRO as a successor of PowerDebug II provides the users with better user experience by integrating faster host interface and faster trace data upload.
- USB 3.0 and Gbit Ethernet host interface
- Extensible with PowerTrace tools and Logic Analyzers
- Trigger connector to send and receive trigger pulses
- Universal debug module, connect to target via architecture-dependent debug cables
- Support for over 80 microprocessor architectures, e.g. Arm, Cortex, Power Architecture, Intel processors, etc.
For more information visit: https://www.lauterbach.com/powerdebugpro.html