PLANET IGS-5225-8P2S2X is the smallest 10G uplink managed PoE switch in the industrial networking industry. Based on its 10Gbps big pipe connectivity to core networks, the IGS-5225-8P2S2X, equipped with 8 Gigabit ports featuring 36-watt 802.3at PoE+ and two 10Gbps SFP+ uplink slots, meets the demands of high power consumption and high bandwidth for 11ac Gigabit Wi-Fi APs, other PoE applications or those requiring heavy traffic loading.
• Hardware-based IPv4/IPv6 Layer 3 static routing
• Supports Modbus TCP/IP Protocol
• 2 10GBASE-SR/LR SFP+ slots, compatible with 1000BASE-SX/LX/BX SFP
• Redundant power design: Dual 48~56V DC
• -40 to 75 degrees C operating temperature