Easily configurable, ready-to-use CAN Gateways
The UNIGATE CX for CANopen and CAN Layer 2 connects participants witht these interfaces to all Fieldbus- and Industrial Ethernet systems supported by Deutschmann.
The UNIGATE CX has a CAN/CANopen interface with Mini-Master functionality. Hence, the gateways can connect both CANopen networks and individual CANopen devices into higher-level networks.
Versions with CAN Layer 2 are available.
With the Deutschmann developed software WINGATE, the reliable components can be quickly and easily configured and immediately be put into operation.
- CANopen (Master); CANopen; CAN Layer 2 11 bit; CAN Layer 2 29 bit
- Data for CAN is exchanged via configurable protocols
- Data exchange for CANopen is handled via CANopen mapping
- Transport protocols are available for CAN Layer 2 (11/29Bit Identifier). The transport protocols support CAN 2.0A (11Bit Identifier) or CAN 2.0B (11/29Bit Identifier)
- Adjustable configuration values are context-sensitive displayed, dependent on the selected function parameters
- The CX is well compatible with PLCs from the worldwide leading manufacturers. E.g. Rockwell, Siemens, Schneider Electric, Beckhoff and more.
- More Flexibility with free programming via Protocol Developer (Deutschmann Script language)
- Brand labeling, pre-confi gured according to the customer
- Wide voltage range from 10 to 33 VDC
- Additional debug interface on Board