MLX75024 TOF sensor chip together with MLX75123 companion chip provides a complete Time-of-Flight solution.
The MLX75024 TOF sensor supports up to QVGA resolution with unpaired sunlight rejection.
MLX75024 is the successor of MLX75023, with enhanced sensitivity and reduced power consumption. The MLX75123 controls the TOF sensor, the illumination unit and streams data to the host processor. The chipset offers performance, flexibility, simplifies the design and allows a very compact 3D camera.
The MLX75024 is an optical time-of-flight (TOF) sensor array. The sensor features 320 x 240 (QVGA) time-of-flight pixels based on DepthSense® technology.
Thanks to its high speed output, which enables a frame rate up to 600 frames per second, the sensor can be used to track for fast moving objects.
The TOF sensor is available in a small glass BGA wafer level package form factor while the TOF companion chip is available in a compact 7x7 mm2 ELP package.
The sensor is available for ambient operating temperature ranges of -20 +85°C and -40 to +105°C.
- 1/3” optical Time-of-Flight sensor
- Optical area = 4.8 x 3.6 mm2
- QVGA Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Support both 850 and 940 nm wavelength
- 15 x 15 μm DepthSense® pixels
- Demodulation frequency up to 40 MHz
- Two dual channel analog outputs
- Pixel rate up to 80 MSPS
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Configurable over I2C up to 400kHz
- -20 to +85°C and -40 to +105°C temperature ranges
- Automotive - Body, HVAC, Comfort & Lighting
- Building, Security, Home & Office Automation
- Automotive - Chassis & Safety
- Non-Automotive Transportation
- Industrial & Robotics