+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for embedded world 2020. +++
Based on Intel® Core™ i7-6600U, up to 3.4 GHz / i5-6300U, up to 3.0 GHz / i3-6100U, 2.3 GHz or Celeron® 3955U, 2.0 GHz dual core processor, RCO-3400 series is an extreme features integration, outstanding system performance, versatile I/O connections, and rugged reliability fanless embedded systems. It offers modularize expansion I/O, rich connectivity interfaces, wide range (9~50V) DC power input, and high reliability even operating in temperature extremes (-40°C ~ +70°C).
Featuring with completely cable-less designed, high functional, one-piece housing design, and anti-vibration, RCO-3400 series are ruggedized systems that can operate in harsh environments and easy to install and maintain. A build in over voltage protection (OVP), over current protection (OCP), reserve voltage protection, and wide range DC power input makes RCO-3400 series are safety system for all industrial applications.
- Intel® Core™ processor i7-6600U, up to 3.4 GHz / i5-6300U, up to 3.0 GHz / i3-6100U, 2.3GHz or Celeron® 3955U, 2.0GHz
- 1x DDR4 SODIMM. max up to 16GB
- Triple independent display supported by 1x VGA and 2x DisplayPort
- 6x Intel® GbE (w/ 2x supporting Wake-on-LAN and PXE)
- 2x 2.5” SATA HDD Bay, 1x mSATA (shared by 1x mini PCIe), and 1x CFast (shared by 1x mSATA) supporting RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- 2x full-size mini PCIe for communication or expansion modules, 2x SIM socket
- 4x RS-232/422/485, 4x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0
- 8x DI + 8x DO with isolation
- 9 to 50VDC wide range power input supporting AT/ATX mode
- -40°C to 70°C extended operating temperature