Based on the NXP Dual Cortex processor LS1028A the KBox A-230-LS is a TSN (Time Sensitive Networking) Industrial Box PC. This KBox is equipped with a SMARC module and has five TSN-capable 1GB Ethernet ports which meet IEEE 802.1 TSN specifications. It is designed to run continuously and fully qualified for industrial operation. The two Arm®v8 cores support real-time processing for industrial control, as well as virtual machines for edge computing in the IoT.
- NXP Dual Cortex A72 LS1028 processor
- 4x 10/100/1000 MBit ETH TSN Switch ports (2500 MBit support on request)
- 1x 10/100/1000 MBit TSN CPU port and 1x GbE ETH
- Up to 4GByte DDR3L memory
- Maintenance-free operation