Embecosm was founded in April 2008.
Embecosm’s mission, was and continues to be, to deliver the best compiler technology in the world. We believe that cooperating with our customer’s and the open source community we will achieve this.
In 2018, Embecosm branched out in to providing embedded operating system services. Our embedded operating systems page has more information.
The team at Embecosm is made up of a number of global leaders with in their individual specialities. Our engineers are renowned for their software tool chain expertise. With many years of experience across the team, several engineers are maintainers of various open source projects.
Embecosm are also passionate about supporting the next generation of software engineers. Working with the UK Electronic Skills Foundation (UKESF) and local schools and colleges, we supply students with work placements. These placements vary in length, with UKESF student placements lasting a minimum of a year in length. All projects that students work on have real life applications.
Embecosm Ltd. offers you products from these product groups:
- Hardware (295)
- Software for Software Design (141)
- Software for Hardware Design (47)
- Software for Hardware/Software Codesign (58)
- Test and Verification Software (120)
- Methods and Tools for Secure Embedded Systems (83)
- Static and Run-Time Analysis Tools (56)
- Other Tools and Software (150)
- System and Application Software (425)
- Services (602)