The Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits IIS is one of Germany’s most important industrial applied research facilities for the development of microelectronic systems. The scientists in the Division Engineering of Adaptive Systems EAS, located in Dresden, develop key technologies for the connected world of tomorrow.
Major aspects of their work are the design of reliable microchips and complex electronic systems in leading-edge semiconductor technologies as well as the corresponding design methods. Furthermore, they focus on the development of intelligent sensor systems, the analysis of large amounts of data as well as on new approaches for distributed control systems. Tailored to current industrial needs and future challenges, the researchers work on adaptive and robust technological solutions in a broad range of applications such as mobility and industrial automation.
We develop customer-tailored solutions in the following business areas:
• Design Methodology
• Efficient Electronics & Sensor Systems
• Distributed Data Processing & Control
- 25. Februar 2020: 09:30 – 10:00 Uhr: Session 10.2: SoC II – Analog, RF & Mixed Signal: Ease Design Success in nm Analog Using Generators (Embedded World Conference)
- 25. Februar 2020: 12:30 – 13:00 Uhr: Session 10.2: SoC II – Assembly Design Kit Construction Using RF-Blocks in Package Technologies (Embedded World Conference)
Fraunhofer EAS offers you products from these product groups:
- Hardware (852)
- Tools (419)
- System and Application Software (422)
- Systems (358)
- Services (597)