Cesanta is a software company based in Dublin, Ireland. We develop and distribute embedded software with focus on connected products and the Internet of Things.
We are proud to have among our customers many Fortune 500 companies as well as medium and small size enterprises. Among them the companies like: Bosch, Siemens, Pilz, Thyssenkrupp, Schneider Electric, Rockwell Collins, HP, Samsung, LG, Google, Broadcom, SKY, Qualcomm, Caterpillar, Bissell, Schulthess Maschinen and many others.
Security and quality of our solutions is a paramount for us, and the fact that Mongoose Web Server is used by NASA aboard of the International Space Station is the best confirmation to it.
Among our products are:
- VCON.io - an IoT framework to connect microcontrollers online.
- mDash - an all-in-one IoT Cloud Platform.
- Mongoose OS - an operating system for low-power microcontrollers.
- Mongoose Web Server - GitHub's most popular embedded web server and multi-protocol networking library.
Our solutions are:
- integrated into over 1,000 commercial products,
- deployed to over 3,000,000 production devices.
At any stage of your product development, our team of IoT experts can help you to bring your product online with our integration and consultancy services.
Cesanta Software Limited offers you products from these product groups:
- Tools (419)
- System and Application Software (422)
- Services (597)