Mikroe is a company, founded in 2001, that produces entire development toolchains for all major microcontroller architectures. Time-saving embedded tools is what we create on a daily basis.
Through our commitment to excellent, reliable and fully equipped hardware and software products, we aim to help fellow engineers get the job done quickly.
We believe that in the world that is rapidly changing, making a positive impact should be on everyone’s mind. Our devotion to perfection knows no bounds and our product lines are designed to speed up the development processes because your work matters!
We design premium products for engineers, because we firmly believe that work should be enjoyable. Introducing a higher quality to your working life and helping you get more free time is in the core of our designs.
We continue honoring the challenge we gave to ourselves – one product per day! By following this daily task we have managed to develop more than 1500 products, and counting. Our most famous product line are the revolutionary add-on boards named Click boards™, and we have created over 700 of them. Log on to Mikroe’s website, every working day at 10 AM CET and found out what’s the newest product that we have released.
Whether you are an experienced engineer, student, beginner or enthusiast, you can find all the necessary tools for your project to stand out. Getting the results faster but with uncompromising quality is our number one priority.
Join us on our path to embedded excellence. The journey is challenging yet extremely fun, and the destination is closer than you might think.
Exhibitor videoPlay video
MikroElektronika d.o.o. offers you products from these product groups:
- Hardware (295)
- Software for Software Design (141)
- Software for Hardware/Software Codesign (58)
- Other Tools and Software (150)
- Systems (361)
- Hardware Development (270)
Software Development (326)
- Firmware and Driver Development (178)
- Software Development for the IoT (178)
- Software Development for Secure Systems (Security) (117)
- Software Development for Functionally Safe Systems (Safety) (102)
- Application Development (154)
- Software Development for HMI/Visualization (113)
- Other Software Development (201)
- System Development (161)
- Manufacturing (164)