Kenotom is a privately-owned engineering services provider for Embedded and Automation Technology based in Thessaloniki, Greece.
Our company was founded in 2014 and currently employs around 70 engineers.
The main application field is on automotive Electronic Control Units (ECUs) for Powertrain Applications, having as customers Tier-1 automotive electronics suppliers in the EU. Through various projects Kenotom has gained significant know-how and experience in advanced and efficient automatic transmissions, as well as electric & hybrid electric automotive applications.
Our core competences are:
- Analysis, design, implementation and source code verification for Electronic Control Units,
- Design and development of customer specific PCBs,
- Development of test automation solutions for unit tests, MiL, SiL and HiL systems for Automotive Powertrain as well as for Advanced Driving Assistance Systems (ADAS) applications,
- Design and implementation of control and automation solutions for testbenches
- Third party inspection and customer support in project management, process management and overall application lifecycle management.
Kenotom has significant experience in Autosar and ISO26262 compliant Software Develoment, is certified with ISO9001/27001, is iSTQB Silver Partner and TISAX result-ready.
The vision of the company is to combine talent, expertise and commitment, so as to form an engineering center of excellence for our customers and partners.
KENOTOM P.C. offers you products from these product groups:
- Testing Services (120)
- Consulting (195)
- Other Services (113)
- Hardware Development (286)
Software Development (317)
- Firmware and Driver Development (188)
- Software Development for the IoT (176)
- Software Development for Secure Systems (Security) (113)
- Software Development for Functionally Safe Systems (Safety) (101)
- Application Development (146)
- Software Development for HMI/Visualization (112)
- Other Software Development (198)
- System Development (170)
- Tools (464)
- Systems (378)