Kalray is the pionneer in processors for new intelligent systems. The foundation of Kalray’s innovative solutions lie in its breakthrough patented MPPA® manycore processor technology. This revolutionary architecture uniquely addresses extreme computing, power efficiency and real-time applications with an unparalleled combination of technology benefits.
Coolidge™, Kalray’s third generation of unique and patented MPPA® («Massively Parallel Processor Array») processor has been lastly unveiled at CES 2020. With a 25X performance improvement over previous MPPA® generation, Coolidge™ is targeting the booming market of intelligent systems, from next generation of data center infrastructure, 5G to next generation of cars. Coolidge™ is a compelling choice versus FPGA, which are expensive and difficult to program; GPU, which are tailored for mathematical algorithms; and AI processors, designed for AI only.
EMBEDDED MARKETS NEED FOR INTEGRATION OF MULTIPLE CRITICAL FUNCTIONS AND HIGH COMPUTE PERFORMANCE
Coolidge™ has been designed to address the challenges and constraints of the new generation of intelligent systems:
• High computing power with low energy consumption
• Open and easily programmable system
• Real-Time data processing and deterministic behavior
• Concurrent execution of many heterogeneous critical tasks in parallel on a single chip
• Advanced security and safety mechanisms suitable for the most demanding systems, defined in collaboration with Kalray’s partners in the aerospace, defense and automotive fields
- High AI performance and seamless integration in existing AI ecosystems
- Unique processing scalability
EventsHere you will find all the lectures and events of the exhibitor Kalray S.A., which take place as part of the embedded world program. Please note, that you may have to pay for some lectures.
Kalray S.A. offers you products from these product groups:
- Microprocessors (71)
- Digital Signal Processors (24)
- Special Processors (47)
- Components (343)
- System and Application Software (429)
- Systems (377)