Antmicro is a software-driven tech company developing edge computing systems for various branches of industry, such as robotics, drones, defence, civil security, computer vision, portable broadcasting, medical field as well as the Internet of Things. With cross-competence in software, full-stack FPGA SoC, high-end hardware, and relying on internal R&D as well as its own open source development frameworks, Antmicro delivers practical solutions, know-how and guidance to customers from various business verticals looking to innovate by embracing cutting-edge technologies.
Antmicro offers applied R&D and cloud services, prototyping, new product development and assistance in adoption of modern technologies and workflows, both in hardware and software areas, with all of the company’s projects involving an array of open source technologies, such as RISC-V, Renode, Zephyr, TensorFlow, Singularity, ROS, Linux and Android.
What is more, Antmicro is a Platinum Founding Member of the RISC-V Foundation, as well as a member of the Linux Foundation, Zephyr Project and CHIPS Alliance. Driven by the belief that open source has the power to transform entire industries, the company builds its identity and business model around it. To remain at the forefront of high tech, Antmicro performs a significant amount of R&D work in-house and partners with other innovators in the field of advanced computing systems worldwide.
Services that Antmicro provides include:
- hardware design, baseboards, camera boards, full product design
- open source based software design, BSPs, drivers, protocols
- GPGPU / FPGA processing, edge AI, vision processing
- data fusion algorithms
- CI setups, cloud builders, OTA update systems, cloud AI
- early adoption of RISC-V: PoC, prototyping, hardware, porting OS, drivers, build systems, custom FPGA peripherals & integration
Antmicro Ltd. offers you products from these product groups:
- Components (268)
- Embedded Computing Modules (363)
- Embedded Vision (82)
- Tools (433)
System and Application Software (439)
- Operating Systems (158)
- IoT Software (236)
- Artificial Intelligence (96)
- Systems (368)
- Hardware Development (274)
- Software Development (331)
- Cloud Services (101)