Founded in 1970, TAITRA is Taiwan's foremost nonprofit trade promoting organization. Sponsored by the government and industry organizations, TAITRA assists enterprises to expand their global reach. Headquartered in Taipei, TAITRA has a team of 1,300 specialists and operates 5 local offices in Taoyuan, Hsinchu, Taichung, Tainan and Kaohsiung as well as 60 branches worldwide. Together with Taipei World Trade Center (TWTC) and Taiwan Trade Center (TTC), TAITRA has formed a global network dedicated to promoting world trade.
- To assist Taiwanese businesses in developing international market.
- To collaborate closely with Taiwanese government in trade policy implementation.
- To provide business consultation service and connect international firms with Taiwanese partners.
- To assume the role of “Smart Integrator” - complement government policies, facilitate industry needs and develop new business opportunities around the world
- Global Marketing
- Taiwan Industry Enhancement Project
- Promoting the Service Sector
- Market Research and Publication
- Digital and E-commerce Marketing
- Gaining Trade Insights with Trade Data Analytics
- International Trade Institute
- Taiwan International Trade Shows
- Exhibition and Convention Venues
- External Relations
Taiwan External Trade Development Council offers you products from these product groups:
- Hardware (1025)