Diodes Incorporated is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of high-quality application specific standard products within the broad discrete, logic, analog and mixed-signal semiconductor markets. Diodes serve the consumer electronics, computing, communications, industrial, and automotive markets.
Diodes’ products include diodes, rectifiers, transistors, MOSFETs, protection devices, function-specific arrays, single gate logic, amplifiers and comparators, Hall effect and temperature sensors, power management devices, including LED drivers, AC-DC converters and controllers, DC-DC switching and linear voltage regulators, and voltage references along with special function devices, such as USB power switches, load switches, voltage supervisors, and motor controllers.
Diodes’ portfolio also includes a broad range of analog, digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits, and quartz-based frequency control products (FCP). These are essential in the timing, switching, bridging and signal conditioning of high-speed signals, important for bandwidth demanding electronics of all kinds. This line of products specifically enable the applications that run our technology-filled lives - from servers in cloud computing to mobile devices and the many different types of embedded applications.
Diodes’ corporate headquarters and Americas’ sales office are located in Plano, Texas and Milpitas California. Diodes’ global footprint includes sales and support offices around the world and manufacturing locations in China, Taiwan, Japan and Europe.
- Delivers a broad portfolio of vertically integrated connectivity, signal integrity, switching, timing solutions, and an extensive range of application-specific standard products within the broad discrete, logic and analog devices
- Standards compliance, increased system reliability, lowered system costs
- Unique signal conditioning solutions enable the full potential of the latest high-speed serial protocols
- Total “Segment Solutions” approach offers multiple products optimized for specific market segments
Diodes Incorporated offers you products from these product groups:
- Clocking (27)
- Analog ICs (54)
- Power management ICs (41)
- Power Management Ics (82)
- Components (350)